Tuesday, October 28, 2014

hello. can you hear me, world?

where do you even begin with these types of things? i tend to be a rambler. a non planner, so that is where i will begin, with no plan, but to ramble.

if you came here in search of a purpose for this blog, i apologize, you will not likely find it. you see, i am not even sure what my purpose is most of the time, so defining a purpose for this would be most difficult. mainly, i have decided that i need an outlet, a way to say whatever it is that may be clogging up my brain on any given day. it could be silly, or sad, or totally out there. no rules here, i am over rules.

total disclosure, i am a little bit lost these days. at a crossroads in my life. which direction do i head? what am i missing? should i be doing something else? am i wasting away my talents? am i depressed/sad/lonely?  i think it is all a possibility. what i do know is this- my soul is aching for something.  i.just.don't.know.what.it.is.yet.

i would be happy for you to join in on this ride. it may be bumpy, i can promise you i will get lost along the way, and you may discover far more about me than you ever bargained. if you know me already, you could discover a new side of me. maybe you will like it, maybe you will not. i think for me, i am growing tired of wondering if you will accept me for all of my flaws behind the mask i wear and i think it is time i just let them show.

perhaps this will pave the road to figuring out what the hell is going on in my mind, in this world, in my heart and where ever else, and that elusive purpose will present itself to me... maybe.

we are all flawed, and i am ok with it. :)

6 comments: